May 15, 2010

Worm and Da

Today is Jeremy and Amanda's 11 year anniversary. I know they'll probably hate me for it, but this is one of my favorite pictures of them and their son, Will. Sometimes when the family all gets together, we can get pretty crazy. We always have a great time.

Jeremy and Amanda were high school sweethearts that went on to tie the knot and start a wonderful family. I don't want to get too mushy here, but they have been truly wonderful people to get to know and to have close by. When Jason and I got married and I moved here to Knoxville, it wasn't long until it worked out that they also moved here. I know God had this planned because there have been so many times we have depended on them and they on us. Jason and I wouldn't be where we are in marriage without them. Thank you Worm and Da, for everything and may you have a very happy anniversary! We love you.

R

No comments:

Post a Comment