May 5, 2010

Ever since Jason and I got married, I've wanted to start a blog. Well, it's about time, huh? This coming October, we've been married five years. It truly is crazy how time flies. I know I'll never be able to go back over the past five years and recount all of our many adventures for you, but it's never to late to start telling of our new ones. The birth of our son, Caleb, really inspired me to start this blog for real this time.

As I type this, my son is sound asleep on the couch next to me. I'm taking advantage of this rare opportunity of free time. So while I could be napping as well, I'm starting this blog. I'm that determined! Our lives aren't that interesting to most, but it's the small things in life that make it grand and that's what we'll be blogging about. I'm looking forward to sharing Caleb's first steps, words, and smiles with you. This is now what my world is all about.

Until next time (for my first real blog post), I'll leave you with some pictures because I know that's what most of you came here to see anyway. :)

R



3 comments:

  1. Im so happy about the new blog & Im loving the pictures.I started a blog a few months ago & am trying to get around to blogging more often. Come on over & visit me...
    http://nicolemasters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I have another blog to follow! Looking forwrard to keeping up with the Norrises.

    ReplyDelete