September 17, 2010

All the Good Things


I don't even know where to begin with this post. Really, no idea. So please excuse me if this one comes off as a bit scattered and random. Since my last post, I could honestly have posted something every single day and still had stuff to talk about. There's just a lot going on in our lives right now! Let me try and give you a quick run down of a few things that's happened/happening:

1. Caleb is teething and has already cut two teeth (the bottom fronts). I still have not been able to get a picture of them. Sorry! But here's a cute pic to tide you over until then.


2. Caleb is eating baby food. At this point, he's still getting his bottles, but trying new foods every few days. So far he's had rice cereal, barley cereal, carrots, sweet potatoes, squash, peas, and green beans.


3. Caleb loves it when I sing and clap! He laughs so much now. I love it, love it, love it! He has really grown close to Mommy and Daddy!


4. Caleb got to be around another baby his age for the first time the other night. It was pretty funny. My friend Nadiah brought her daughter, Lanah, who was born 5 days before Caleb over see us. They just looked at each other and wanted to touch each other. So cute.


Honestly, this list could just keep going and going. Every day it seems like Caleb is changing and growing up into a little man. It doesn't seem like he'll turn 6 months old here in a few days. Time flies. I promise I'll post more often, but please know that Jason and I take hundreds of pictures of Caleb. There's just no way I could post all of those on the blog (it takes way too long to upload), but I can on Facebook! Please log in, or have someone that knows me, log in to Facebook so you can truly see all of the cute photos of this little boy! Thank you to all of my loyal readers :)


Please keep my brother- and sister-in-law (Jeremy and Amanda) in your prayers. They are in China about to meet their son Ezra for the first time. We can't wait to meet him on October 1st!!!

R

1 comment:

  1. Caleb is the sweetest most precious baby in the whole world. Not just because he is my grandson but just because he is who he is. Always smiling that sweet friendly smile and looking at you with those big blue eyes. If you don't think he will melt your heart folks let me tell you, your wrong. He will. Oh how I wish he was closer to me so that I could see him each day and love on those sweet chubby cheeks. I love you baby Caleb!

    ReplyDelete