June 14, 2010

Hanging Out

So, Monday thru Friday it's just me and my boy hanging out during the day. We have a good time usually and sometimes I even catch some cute pictures. The ones I'm sharing with you today are Caleb laying on his belly on his Nap Nanny. It's basically a recliner for infants. He doesn't like to nap in it, but he does enjoy watching TV in it.

I can't really describe to you how much he's changing. It's amazing. Right before our eyes he's growing up each day and trying new things, reaching for new toys, making new noises, focusing his vision on new objects. It's just.....well amazing! Sometimes I just can't quit kissing him on his sweet little cheeks and I stare in wonder as he interacts with his Daddy in the mornings and when he comes home from work. Caleb will just smile and coo at us all the time now and it tugs at my heart like nothing I've ever experienced before. He's also sleeping through the night now (usually), which is awesome. He typically sleeps from 11 pm to 7 am. This morning, however, he decided to get up at 4 am. Not his usual behavior, but it happens.

Enjoy the pictures and check back again soon! Love you all.

R

Notice the drool coming down the front?







1 comment:

  1. I could fall the sleep on that thing. It makes me tired just looking at it. lol

    ReplyDelete