December 9, 2010

Carter The Cutie

To say that I'm behind in blogging is an understatement. I'm so overdue on doing a blog post on my nephew who's turning 5 months old this month......yeah, I told you I was behind. Here's Carter Lynn Norris

It's funny, because both Carter and Caleb both have blond hair and blue eyes. You would think that because of that they would look something alike (plus the fact that their dads are brothers), but they don't look alike at all! They are both so different but both are so stinkin' cute. I'm convinced that Carter has the biggest blue eyes that I have ever seen! He smiles at me every time we get to see him. I would post a cute family pic of mommy, daddy, and Carter but I just realized I don't have one single shot of the three of them together! Sorry Jared and Katie! I do have a picture of just mommy and daddy!


We always are taking pictures of the kids and not the parents, so in turn enjoy a few shots of the boys playing. The first three are when the boys met each other for the first time. They were so cute!




The one thing I'm looking forward to is seeing Caleb growing up with Carter. I know they're going to have so much fun together and also get into a lot of trouble together I'm sure...... It seems like they were both born yesterday and they're growing so fast right before our eyes. Every time I get to hold Carter, I'm amazed at how fast he's growing and I'm reminded of how fast my own son is growing. I'll cherish these memories of the two of them being so small and innocent together because I know one day I'm going to wake up and they'll be off in college. I love all of my nephews and their parents. Jason and I are very blessed to have such a wonderful family.


R

No comments:

Post a Comment