November 23, 2010

Sweet Ezra


This post has been a long time coming....sorry. As I have mentioned in a previous post, Jason and I gained two new nephews this year. Today I'm going to share about Ezra who joined us in October. You've seen a picture of Ezra in his pirate costume for Halloween, but I wanted to share some pictures that show him coming home and at home with his family.


This is the first time the whole family was together. There was a huge crowd at the airport when they arrived with little Ezra! It was a sweet moment.

One of my favorite moments was watching Will, who had been away from mommy and daddy while they were in China, hold on to his parents. Here he is with mommy.

Here's grandmommy holding Ezra for the first time. She got to hold three new grandsons this year!

These brothers are pretty cute together. Ezra acts like he's always been here and fit right into the family so easily. Will has taken on the role of big brother like he's been doing it for years. These two boys are so precious to me! Stay tuned for a post on my other new nephew, Carter!

R

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I missed this post. He is such a cutie, please pass on the congratulations to all of the family.

    ReplyDelete