October 23, 2010

Hey There Cowboy


On October 2nd, Caleb had his 6 month photo shoot with Sarah McAffry. Despite having a rough start to the day.........Caleb proved to be a good boy and is the cutest baby ever (in my opinion, of course). Here are a few of my favorite shots of the day.


I'm so sorry I haven't been able to blog like I should. Days fly by around here and before I know it, it's time for bed. I have so many posts I want to share with you! Please stay tuned for more about Caleb's cousins, 7 month pictures, and Caleb staying overnight at Nana and Papa's and Grandmommy and Granddaddy's house for the first time! To make a very long story short, I have the best little boy. He is always happy and cuddles like no one else. Every day he's discovering new things and his personality is incredible. I love this boy with all of my heart!

R

No comments:

Post a Comment